Friday 22 August 2014

Nutella Milkshake - Simply Sweet After School Treat






Nutella on bread is one of the Butterballs favourite sandwiches,
and ice-cream is their all time favourite dessert .
Nutella + ice cream = Nutella milkshake!

After seeing so many yummy-looking glasses of Nutella milkshake on Pinterest, 
I just had to give it a try!

I read quite a few delicious sounding recipes but decided to try out my own version.
I served this decadent treat in plastic shot glasses...just right for little Butterball fingers!
(and my waist-line!)

Nutella Milkshake

Ingredients:
2 scoops chocolate ice-cream
5 tbls nutella
100ml whipped cream
100ml chocolate dessert custard (from Woolies)

Blend well.
Pour into chocolate rimmed shot glasses and top with a Ferrero chocolate.

Yummy!!! Really yummy,
Only 3 of the 6 glasses of milkshake made,
 survived long enough to be photographed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment